Tender Manager Offshore
You will be responsible for managing, coordination and supervision of assigned tenders within the Commercial Offshore Department in close cooperation with the Business Acquisition Manager and reporting to the Manager Commerce Offshore
Management of the Offshore Tendering process including supporting disciplines;
- Prepare tenders in compliance with client’s policies and guidelines and client requirements;
- Contribute to the bidding strategy;
- Make recommendations for price levels of offshore tenders;
- Oversee correct qualification of tenders for consistency with client’s policies;
- Preparation of assigned tenders;
- Coordinate clarification process;
- Reports and highlights critical activities to the Manager Commerce Offshore.
- Liaison and coordination with Operations Department, Legal Department, Engineering Department, Financial Department, Procurement Department, HRM Department, Technical Department and QHSE Department for tendering purposes;
Who are you?
- Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree. Engineering degree is a pre;
- Experience and understanding of Offshore transport and installation operations for the subsea market and/or offshore wind market;
- Appreciation of the risks of Offshore Construction operations;
- A communicative and a creative, goal-oriented problem solver who takes pride in facilitating tenders at the highest level, by working accurately with an eye for detail.
- Fully conversant in English (verbally and in writing);
- Commercial acumen;
- Ability to assess and address risks;
- Priority setting and strong focus on quality;
- Creative, goal orientated problem solver;
- People manager with hands-on attitude;
- Pro-active coordinator;
What we offer you
This client stimulates a healthy lifestyle both in and out of the office, by supporting and sponsoring their sport teams and activities. Besides competitive salaries the client offers excellent fringe benefits like:
- A solid pension package;
- 26 paid leave days a year
- Make use of inhouse fitness facilities.
How to apply
If this is you, please send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com .
Do you have any questions about the vacancy or the procedure? Please reach out to Rachid Amrane via firstname.lastname@example.org.